New versions of ME-Databases (ME-Al1.1, ME-Fe1.2, ME-Ni1.2) are now available. The major updates are given below.
- Assessment of metastable Si-phase, forming building subunits of Mg5Si6 (β’’) strengthening phase,
- Assessment of Al-solubility in MgSi co-cluster phase
- Improvement of L12-type strengthening phase Al3(Sc,Zr) phase stability reproduction.
- Improvement of solidi and liquidi representation in Al-Sc-Zr system.
- Improvement of solidi and liquidi representation in AA7xxx alloys.
- Reassessment of metastable epsilon-carbide phase.
- Reassessment of Sigma-phase stability and composition.
- Reassessment of austenite/ferrite relative phase fractions in high-alloyed stainless steels.
- Reassessment of ϒ’-phase compositions (in particular the Al/Ti ratios).
- Reassessment of element partitions between ϒ (matrix) and ϒ’ phases (in particular the partition of W).
- Reassessment of μ- and M6C- phase stabilities in high Cr-Mo-W alloyed supperalloys of René type.