MatCalc 6 represents a major step in the evolution of MatCalc, since it extends the simulation capabilities from thermo-kinetic analysis of precipitation all the way to state parameter-based metallurgical process simulation. We are glad to announce that the new release of MatCalc, version 6.00.1000 is now online and you can download it by clicking here. New version of MatCalc comes with some new features. Below you will find a brief listing of them:
- Fully coupled microstructure simulation including deformation, recovery, recrystallization as well as their interaction with precipitation.
- All-new scripting language syntax, which makes scripting as easy as possible
- New command line interpreter with a powerful and intuitive suggester
- All new look-and-feel. Navigate much easier through your workspace, have more space on your screen with the new console, numerous new functionality for changing plot styles, find your variables in the variables window quickly with the new filter function
- Stand-alone installation architecture
- Easy-to-use installer and upgrader
- Various licensing options
Note: Without an activated and registered license, MatCalc runs in “free mode” (a maximum of three elements can be used). Our customers with registered license can activate their license as is outlined here.